21.12.11

December 15, 2011 - Luisana Lopilato presents her cook book "Luisana en casa"

Luisana Lopilato presented her book of recipes called "Luisana en casa" (Luisana at home) on December 15.The appointment was at 18.30 at Hotel Dazzler, but the actress arrived an hour and a half later and entered the room apologizing, shouting "Sorry to all!" 
She was wearing a pale pink short dress and silver platform sandals. A few weeks ago, Lu spoke about this new challenge as a writer and cook with Gente (People) magazine : "My Twitter fans were the first to insist that I tell my recipes. With Mike we eat everything, but a must in our food is pepper. The food is spicy and now I got used to it. "  
"I do not intend to become a chef. Just wanted to share a little of my life with people. It's actually a book with my favorite foods and memories from my childhood, when we got together to enjoy the family table, "said the actress. She added: "From since a little girl the first thing I baked were cookies (recipe in my book). At that time, cooking was my way of entertainment. "

No comments:

Post a Comment