10.4.16

February 14, 2016 - Valentine's Day

Luisana Lopilato took some time to post a photo and a message on facebook and instagram for Valentine's Day. "As time goes by on your side I'm still thinking I want to get up one day in the future look at you and say: look as the years passed my love, my companion, my life.... and yet I still love you like yesterday... Thank you for being the right man for me, and the best father for our children! Thanks for being always there for me. Thank you for making me feel unique. # Valentines # ilovehim" she wrote.
Michael Buble also posted a photo and a message on instagram for the same reason. "If I look happy it's because I am... I hope this Valentine's Day , someone is making you feel the way this woman makes me feel everyday! #valentines #love #happy" he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment