22.6.15

May 18, 2015 - Luisana Lopilato's 28th Birthday Party - Vancouver, Canada

Luisana Lopilato celebrated her 28th birthday with a party at her house in Vancouver, Canada. Family and friends came together to make that day special to her.

Michael Buble wished to her on his instagram and wrote: "Happy birthday to the best wife and mom ever. I love you so much @luisanalopilato #family #twentysomething #felizcumple"

Luisana's sister-in-law Brandee Buble also took some time to share some lovely words about her on instagram.
"7 years ago this beautiful girl came into our lives. She is my sister & my friend. She is my family. As stunning as she is on the outside, I am always proudest to tell people it is her heart that makes her so absolutely beautiful. (She gets that from her awesome family, who we also adore!) My brother lucked out that day in Argentina when he saw her walk across that parking lot. We all did. I love you and that beautiful heart of yours Luisana. I love that beautiful boy you brought into this world. I love the way you love my brother...the way you love my whole family. And boy, do we love you! God picked you perfectly for us babe!! I wish you the best of everything today and always. I can't wait to share a million more birthdays with you! I love you Lulu...te amo...to the moon and back... @luisanalopilato #family #mysister #ilovelulu #mikesgonnamakefunofmynovel #butidontcare #itslulusbirthday #teamo" she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment