4.11.14

October 19, 2014 - Vancouver, Canada

Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato share tender hug as they enjoy family stroll with baby son Noah
They tied the knot in 2011 before welcoming their first child together last year and it is clear that Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato are happier than ever together.
The couple enjoyed a stroll with Noah, 14 months, in Vancouver over the weekend, and couldn't resist a little PDA.

Michael, 39 and his gorgeous 27-year-old model wife shared a tender hug after picking up some coffee on their low-key family day out.
Michael was casually dressed in jeans, a black jacket, sunglasses and a baseball cap while his blonde wife wore ripped jeans and an oatmeal sweater. 
Her long hair was pulled back into a casual bun on top of her head and Luisana opted for trainers rather than heels. 
The couple have been married since 2011, but Lopilato - a famous actress from Argentina who has starred in local shows Chiquititas, Rebelde Way, Alma Pirata, Casados con Hijos and Atracción x4 - admitted it was Michael who did all the chasing in the early stages of their relationship.
She said in an interview with You magazine: 'I wanted to go to his show because I liked his songs, but I didn’t know what he looked like. He saw me in the car park but I didn’t see him.
'Later, his people asked me – remember I am a famous actress in my country – if I would like to have my picture taken with him and I said, "No thank you".'
A friend revealed: 'They met at a party the record company threw for him after his show in Buenos Aires.
'The head of the label wanted to introduce Michael to Argentina's most famous actress.
'When he met her, he said it was love at first sight.'
He then popped the question while on a trip to Argentina in November 2009.
Michael was previously engaged to long-term girlfriend, singer and actress Debbie Timuss, but the couple split up in November 2005.
He also dated The Devil Wears Prada actress Emily Blunt for more than two years, but the pair split in 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment