24.9.13

September 11, 2013 - Feelings out in the open

NEW POST OF LUISANA LOPILATO'S BLOG "MINI BUBLE'S DIARY"


Feelings out in the open

Sometimes I go from feeling fully happy to extremely sensitive. I’ve already been told that my mood swings come from these typical life changes, going from a family of two to three, and a third one that doesn’t speak! He expresses himself through crying and making faces, and I have to keep calm and connected, though sometimes it’s great to have him connect to Mike too, so I can rest a little bit. Sometimes before sleeping I see the two of them together and I’m filled with tenderness. My two boys also connect through the way they look at each other, hugs and cuddles. I feel happy and grateful to have such a great partner by my side.
- Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment