28.8.13

August 22, 2013 - Baby Buble’s Room


 August 22, 2013

 NEW POST OF LUISANA LOPILATO'S BLOG "MINI BUBLE'S DIARY"

#BabyBuble’s Room

Putting together your baby’s room makes everything seem more real and closer. I think, generally, us moms are more in charge of things like decorating, choosing the palette and furniture. It is a moment in pregnancy in which the busier we are, the better.

Our baby is going to have one room in Argentina and one in Canada. The first one is in white and baby-blue tones, with some brown touches here and there, and the Vancouver one has a mix of dark blue, grey and white. My dad helped me to hang some shelves in the walls because Mike wasn’t in Argentina at the time. In Canada, my two sisters-in-law helped me with everything. We had a really great time.
I would have loved Mike being there to help me, but he had a three week tour in England in July.  We obviously kept in touch the whole time, and he constantly asked me for pictures of the room but I didn’t want him to see it till he got home. I wanted to surprise him, because I was sure he was going to get emotional as soon as he entered the room. And he did.
- Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment