15.8.13

August 8, 2013 - Songs for the belly


Songs for the belly

You know what? I can swear that #babybuble can hear Mike’s voice. I feel him moving when Mike touches and sings to my belly. Yes: I know I may be too sensitive, but I swear each time that happens it’s all joy.
But I’m not crazy! My doctor told me that is good to talk and play music to your baby, because he is learning how to hear and recognize voices and sounds. According to my doctor, mom and dad’s voices make the baby feel comfortable and confident, even before  birth. So I’m calling my baby by his name since now, so I can make him feel unique, and  part of the family.
And have you noticed that actually many moms like to play music to the belly to get connected with their babies? That’s because the baby can feel the vibrations. After birth, that will calm him down: it will make him feel safe when he hears the same music.
Here’s a video of Mike and Me talking to our #babybuble

No comments:

Post a Comment