17.8.13

August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013
Luisana Lopilato can't hide her excitement for the approaching of her baby's birth.
Sharing a picture of herself with her family getting a pedicure at the spa, Luisana wrote: 'Waiting for mini Buble...week 39! Come on!! Haha.'
And speaking to ET Canada, Michael, 37, admitted that he cancelled plans to travel to New York so he could be with his wife as her due date approaches.
He said: 'I’m about 15-20 minutes away from home. Just in case anything happens, I’m there. Luisana is in a country that’s not her country.
'People are speaking a language that’s not her first language, so I’m her whole family here, so she’s got a good support system.'
 But Michael added that both he and his wife are more than a little excited about the impending addition to their family.
 He said 'The truth is, I don't know what to expect, because obviously I've never expected before, so I'm just really actually enjoying it. 
'Neither one of us are anxious, we're just excited. We can't wait to know what it's like, we can't wait to meet this little guy. ' 
Michael and Luisana announced in January that they were expecting a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment