25.7.13

July 24, 2013 - Mini Buble's Diary


July 24, 2013
Luisana Lopilato started a blog with UNICEF so that she can share with her fans every detail and news about her pregnancy and the birth of her son.
On her first post on this blog, these are her words: "I’m starting this blog because I wanted to share with you this very special moment in my life. I know a lot of women and men are going through or will soon go through, what Mike and I are experiencing, and they should know how special it is. If you haven’t been parents yet or are too young, I’d like you to live this moment with me so you can know what your parents felts like, and how powerful it is.
You realize the huge responsibility of having a kid and that’s where doubts begin to appear. With UNICEF’s help, I’d like for us to clear those doubts together. I’m entering the last stage of my pregnancy. It’s been a wonderful experience until now. So I’ll start telling you about all the beautiful thing we’ve been through since we found out we were expecting, and everything that’s ahead of us.
I’ll be waiting for you every week to share this diary. In the meantime, you can share it with your friends, family, brothers and sisters, so other people can be a part of this huge moment. You’re more than welcome to share with me if you are expecting, have a small baby, or someone in your family does."

The adress of the blog: http://diarybabybuble.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment