8.4.13

La Nación Magazine - April 6, 2013

April 6, 2013
The actress, who is expecting her first child with singer Michael Bublé, came to the country to record a stake in the new season of "En Terapia", the series starring Diego Peretti. No question: Luisana Lopilato is someone who arouses interest. Since an early age, became famous in the hands of Cris Morena and was called to work on major television projects, including the local version of the American series Married with Children. A few years ago, she married one of the most successful singers of today, the Canadian Michael Bublé. Today, a former Erreway, a tweetstar - now exceeds 2.4 million followers on the social network - has her own clothing line, recorded a miniseries for Italy, Una buona stagione to Larai 1 and now to add something to her eventful life, as she prepares to receive mini-Bublé as she calls her future son on Twitter, recorded a participation in the acclaimed series En Terapia, starring Diego Peretti and whose cast part, among others, Norma Aleandro, Leonardo Sbaraglia and Dolores Fonzi.

After the recordings of the series, Luisana and we get at home, a space that is enough away from the bustle of the city, but you can access it easily. The accompanying throughout our stay a staff of makeup artist, hairdresser and assistant to help her get ready for the photos. Her tiny puppy walks around the yard while her assistant ensures that everything runs smoothly. Amid the preparations, she at first, somewhat shy prepares to talk a long time with the NATION. In the following interview, the actress, who divides her time between Buenos Aires and Vancouver, talks about her present, her artistic journey, the challenge of "En Terapia", her projects, her life with Mike Bublé, with whom shares her attachment to the faith and of the changes that motherhood brings to her life.

Why did you accept the challenge of "En Terapia"?
Mostly because it is something different to what I was doing and also interested me artistically. For me, acting with the actors with whom I share [the project] is a learning process.

Can you forward some things about your character?
Yes, she is called Valentina, is 25, my age. She's a girl who learns she has lymphoma.

You'll make a movie, Insoladas, Gustavo Taretto in December, what is it?
It's a comedy. There are five girls who come together to sunbathe on the terrace and there are talks of girls.

 You were learning much English, do you want to promote your career increasingly there [in America]?
The truth is that I would too, but perhaps this is because I can not travel that much, my idea is not to stop working and do nothing ... The advantage of being an actress is that maybe I can work anywhere in the world, I do not have to be here all the time. I come here to Argentina since it is a break for me because it's my country, because I love it and I have my friends and my stuff, and my life. Obviously I also leave projects that are good and that I have wanted to do. This of "En Terapia", I never thought that they would think of me.

Why?
-Because sometimes people pigeonhole you into a role and it's hard to be called for completely different roles. But it is an opportunity and a challenge because I also want them to see me differently.

 In the midst of a life so rare, what would you say is the key to maintaining the essence?
I think the family, having it around. I could tell all my friends, or people who are with me and around me to this day, not people who I met a year ago. It is people who know me, who know when I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I'm in a bad mood, when I have no desire to talk. I think that also makes me fall and put my feet on the ground ...

Worked under the direction of Alicia Zanca in Harlequin and Princess Cinderella, what it meant to your career?
Well, she trusted me and she opened the doors of the theater ... And I learned a lot with it. I learned to walk on stage, how to move. Everything she taught me.

And Cris Morena?
And I think Chris really made me realize that it is a game and this is part of my life. She opened many doors, and gave me the opportunity to show me, how I am.

How did pregnancy change you personally?
I always lived very outside. And the truth is that I did not live well until it happened. Now, I'm saying the same as everyone said. Really, it's the nicest thing a woman can live to feel complete. It's like the feeling that in your life you'll never gonna be alone. It's like feeling you'll have someone who will accompany you throughout life.

Didn't you already have that feeling with Michael?
Yes, when you step of getting married and you choose the person who will be with you, obviously you think it's for life, but my point is that a child, whatever happens, whatever it is, will always be your son. Same with Mike as we live well: that's it, it is something that we will share for a lifetime.

What do you admire about him?
I think everything. He has a capacity of seeing all very positive.

Did you think about singing together?
A thousand times, but not yet. Someday.

He says that when he met you, he thought: "This girl will marry me." You? Did you yhink the same when you met him?
He is a very positive person. It made me more scared. I was the one that said: "It will not work. You're in Canada and I'm in Argentina, and I don't want to leave my life." And the truth is that he always made me see everything as well as possible ... Always has a solution for me about everything.

What of the things you love ended?
I think the family has. Something that I was worried was always the subject of the family, because it is difficult to find someone who understands your bond with your family. I speak ten times with my mom and she lives here in Argentina [laughs].

Do not feel you missed something by living the life that you live?
No, no. Mike is my family now. Wherever he is is my house.

Did you suffer by fame at some point?
Never, because I started from an early age. For me it is normal.

Does that give you more confidence to face criticism?
It really doesn't affect me. It affects me when you mess with my family and stuff, but I have the ability to deal with it when it happens. Life is not only that, other things are in life too. You have to be strong, there are moments when you think, "Why?" Two minutes are bad, and then you say, "Never mind, this is not life."

 What is "life" then?
Another thing, I do not know. Join your family, take your children, I can say things that make me happy: sleep well, be with my family, my home, my friends.

How do you see yourself ten years from now?
I would like to have more children.

 And living here?
Here will always be my place and I'll always come. But living for life without traveling, I do not know, because my husband's life is to travel ... Will sing for a lifetime. So I think I can not imagine living in a place and saying: "Here I stand."

And in terms of work?
I would love to continue working and always think of work. I can always hope to have the doors open. But, well, everything falls, everything finishes.

 What do you mean?
In life one gets older. I don't think that at forty I'll have the same amount of work I have now. Everything is changing. You have to be strong for those moments ...

How do you manage your ego?
Even the most normal person, at home, is a little "ego". It's like I said, this is the time and live the moment. I like it that way until the end, but you never know, you have not purchased life.

No comments:

Post a Comment