14.3.13

Gente Magazine - September 12, 2006

"My Relationship with Mariano is going through a crisis, like any other couple."Luisana says to Gente Magazine.After a sea of rumors and a lot of pressure, Luisana does not confirm or deny a separation.Having called several days off to reorganize their lives, strongly denies the versions: "I'm not depressed, not anorexic or anything," confessed to PEOPLE. Two series at the same time demand a great effort, no doubt.At 18 she blindly believes in eternal love. Until recently was engaged to Mariano. But now they decided to remove his alliances. And while not having a good time, keep talking. We'll see what happens."My family is central to making decisions, I always consult them all.First are my parents and my siblings. Not that they tell me what I have to do, just give me their opinion, then I do what I want."
"That's why I stopped studying voice, saxophone and English. And now I only set out to record two programs. That leads me and many hours later I'm with people I love and I do not worry, because I can not do all the things I proposed. At year's end I will retake all those classes.
 Everyone wants to know what happens with Mariano, Luisana..
"I hate that they wonder if we are apart.Mariano and I are going through a crisis, like any other couple, but we solve those problems indoors. When you need to talk ...


- Are you going to talk?
- ... I'll talk. For now, I prefer to be quiet and cautious.Our relationship is very important and very nice to walk airing intimate questions ... 
"All that is also of anorexia, depression. What's true?"All this gives me a lot of anger. It's a lie that I lost six kilos! I weigh 45, as usual. I'm not anorexic or depressed or anything. Also, I have the chance to work in what I like. I'm a little tired, yes, but what I want most is to laugh and that's what I'm doing. Although I an only 18 years old, I know what I want. In fact, in my life I always had things very clear.Some may see me only as a bold or sexy girl."
 I am a girl and all I want to continue doing what I love, be happy, laugh a lot, mourn little, and have a quiet life. " A life with Mariano? That remains to be defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment