13.9.11

"Hola" Magazine with Natalia Oreiro and Araceli Gonzalez - September 2011

Araceli Gonzalez (44), Natalia Oreiro (34) and Luisana Lopilato (24) agree on something: " We are like anyone else. Most important are our desires, our own nature and be guided by that, "they said.

Along with international stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria and Jane Fonda, Araceli, Natalia and Luisana are part of team of representing L'Oreal Paris in Argentina, chosen for their talent and commitment in what they do.


Do you believe in love for life?
 Luisana: I believe! My parents are still together after many years and this is the model I have. I would love to grow old with the man I choose today.

Are you recognized in living being unbearable?
Luisana: I'm a maniacal of cleanliness and order. I need everything to be bright and the kitchen shines. I like the clothes, to be ironed always.

 What about the title of "most beautiful" in Argentina?
Luisana: Undoubtedly, I am one of the most beautiful women in Argentina, so ... [Laughs heartily.] Seriously, it's a title which press puts and people end up believing it. I live it as a compliment because, as every woman, I'm very insecure and these mimes are always welcome.


What kind of mother you think you'll be?
Luisana: I see your belly (to Natalia) and I want to be a mother. I always said I'd be a young mom, because I love what I do and I think that I would have to stop it to have my children and then resume my career with no problems.

How do you imagine yourself in twenty years?
Luisana:I'll be 42 ... No, lie! I'll be 44. I started to take me years. [Laughs.] I guess ... fat! A chubby happy! I'm not like the models, who have children and are always splendid. I think that after being a mom, these hips are not going to come back into place.

What is the secret of your success? 
Luisana: My family is one of the pillars of my success. Without them, I would not reach anywhere. I am also a very persistent person and I can be bumping twenty-eight times with the same wall until it falls or until I find the door. 

What idea do you have about happiness?
Luisana: To me, nothing makes me more happy than to get up every day feeling that I can do something new or I have the chance to change something I do not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment