27.12.10

Gente Magazine - January 30, 2007


 Luisana Lopilato  to Gente magazine: "I'm not committed, but I'm not alone". (30/01/07)

Tough love. Luisana Loreley Lopilato (Luli to her intimates, on May 18 will turn 20) knows very well these days, because her new romance with tennis player Juan Monaco (22) has its pitfalls: the work of it in Buenos Aires and travel made the relationship be almost exclusively via telephone or mail. Meetings are sporadic and the earth trembles, of course.

Luisana spent two days and one night in Punta. She arrived full of plans and unaccompanied. "This will be a great year for me," she predicts.
"I'm not committed, but I'm not alone , "she admits today.
There was nothing monotonous last year to Luisana ,also worked on two programs of TV (Alma pirata and Casados con hijos) and ended her romance with Mariano Martinez, who she said was her first adult relationship and ended forever.

"I'm starting to see a new day. The sun comes out again to shine. And I started to train for Harlequin, because Alicia (Zanca, director of the play which will premiere April 26 at the Teatro de la Ribera) wants me to do all above the stage."

No comments:

Post a Comment