4.12.10

Bravo Magazine - 2005

Erreway officially disbanded in 2005, but the release of their compilation El Disco de Rebelde Way announced the reunion. In 2005 it was announced that Lopilato had left Erreway, and that Bordonaba, Colombo and Rojas would have a tour in Spain as a trio.Erreway had their first tour without Luisana Lopilato in 2005, which resulted in Camila Bordonaba singing her song lines. Lopilato officially missed the tour due to the tour dates conflicting with the filming of her telenovela Casados con Hijos. Shortly after, it was announced Lopilato had left the band. "I had no time for tour because of work. I told our producer I could go on the next tour, but he obviously did not report that to Camila, Benjamín and Felipe. Thus everyone thought I left the band. But, now, I can say to you that I will not be going back to Erreway, though who knows what will be in the future", Lopilato stated for an interview for Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment